Habersham Candle Company, the original source for wax pottery, features a variety of wax pottery to fit all of your home decor needs.
These individually handcrafted vessels are created using fragranced wax as a base, and then filled with botanical or garden materials for color and design. This non-burning collection continues to redefine decorative fragranced accessories for the home or office without the need of an open flame. There’s nothing to light or plug in, just unwrap, place on a stand or base and enjoy as the special formulation allows the fragrance to fill the room. Most of the delightful fragrances last six months or longer depending on the room environment. The beauty of the hand placed design and botanical materials can last for years. No two pieces, however, are exactly alike as Wax Pottery® is crafted in the USA by local artisans. Each design is truly a piece of artwork!
- Place your Wax Pottery® away from heat or direct light source. Heat or bright light may distort shape or color.
- Store seasonal Wax Pottery® inside a zip-lock bag to maintain fragrance for future use.
- Wax Pottery® is not intended for holding food or any liquid.
- Replace your Wax Pottery® in a timely fashion for full fragrance enjoyment and look for other Habersham Candle products in your favorite fragrances.
- Clean or refresh the fragrance of your Wax Pottery® by gently buffing the surface with a soft cloth, or gently warming the surface with a hair dryer set to the lowest temperature to avoid melting. Never place in oven or microwave.